lighting questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tigerscuba

Reaction score
Hey guys just curious about the lighting you cary and how you cary it. Looking to get a nice cannister, but not sure where to put it when I'm carying stage bottles.

oops sorry diving an inspiration.

I have a Nightrider H.O. system with the square battery pack and cord. Right now I put it in my drysuit thigh pouch, but it is kind of akward there, so I should look to mount it somehwere to the top or side of the black portion of the ABS housing.

I have the Custom DIvers 10W HID, with the 8 hours battery pack. I have it on a pony mount which is also mounted on the Inspirations side through the internal tank strap, that way I have a female pony mount either side of the yellow case and can slide in torch or extra tanks

Normally have HID on right and 3L Air for dry suit and extra bailout on left

Madmole

Do you have link to Custom Divers, saw some of their gear at Oceanfest. Pretty nice stuff. I know they are also working on a wing for the inspiration. They are in london area as well?

... I love your new profile signature, Stephen! It's very accurate, too. Your web site is definitely the best RB-related info site on the web. :thumb:

(Okay, no more fawning, I promise. :kissy: )

I have an off-topic question for you: Which technical diver organisation certified two OC instructors as CCR Trimix? And - if it's not unethical or against board policy - could you name and shame them? I'm appalled that anything like that could happen. Ruins the efforts for all serious CCR instructors and divers ...

(Of course, if you don't want to go public I can be reached off-board, as you know, but personally I believe in a bit of "namin' and shamin' " when it comes to diver safety ...)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom