Lighthouse Reef Resort??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What does that mean? In Britain I think it means you're terribly disappointed, but I suspect you don't mean that. A bit like "lucked out", which in Britain means "out of luck", but in the US means the opposite (for some strange reason).

You been away from the Uk too long peter, it means very excited about somthing

Gaz Cooper

I'm going to Marisol on May 22 for a couple days diving, I've never been to Glovers yet. Done a bit of Turneffe and Lighthouse...I'm stoked.

Hey Hank

Im jelous

Fantastic diving cant wait to get back down that way and blow some bubbles

Gaz

I'm thinking Hank's exhilarated and excited to the point of feeling intoxicated.

Either that or he's planning on poking a fire with a stick.

You got it. And I may be poking a stick into a fire that's bbq ing a nice, fat snapper. :D

Damn, Peter....how old are you anyway?

More on stoked, Peter. Now, going diving in a nice place for the first time gets me pretty stoked and for sure puts a smile on my face.

But waking up at dawn and pulling up the beach and seeing waves like this gets me TOTALLY stoked. See, there is a difference. Stoked makes on smile...totally stoked has one jumping around and screaming while trying to change into your shorts.

Attachments

• 2a1f40cb05ddc81d0074cc5929019207.jpg
    2a1f40cb05ddc81d0074cc5929019207.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 34
I may be poking a stick into a fire that's bbq ing a nice, fat snapper. :D

Ever heard of chicken? Or better yet, I heard Lionfish have been growing into fillet size in Belize.

Ever heard of chicken? Or better yet, I heard Lionfish have been growing into fillet size in Belize.

Asking a longtime resident of Belize if he's ever heard of chicken is like asking an
Eskimo if he's ever heard of snow.
I've seen a couple lionfish and poked them. Tiny ones though...body about 4 inches long.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom