Light & Motion Mako Elite

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

neilstewart

Contributor
Reaction score
Big dissapointment with my stills camera in TCI, but did see some video and digital stills while I was there. I've decided to take the video housing plunge and am looking at either L&M's Mako Travel elite package or Gate Baja housing both for a Sony PC110. Anyone have comments or know of a good deal, so far cheapest I've found on the L&M package is STG2500 from a spainish retailer in Madrid.

All info appreciated

Neil

neilstewart:
Big dissapointment with my stills camera in TCI, but did see some video and digital stills while I was there. I've decided to take the video housing plunge and am looking at either L&M's Mako Travel elite package or Gate Baja housing both for a Sony PC110. Anyone have comments or know of a good deal, so far cheapest I've found on the L&M package is STG2500 from a spainish retailer in Madrid.

All info appreciated

Neil

I have a Mako PC100 U/W housing that comes w/ the elite travel pack (lights Pelican case, bateries & pods) It has been recently serviced by Light 7 Motion and has the latest monitar back and chip set for the smart grip handles. The camera is a Sony PC 100 (recently serviced) and it has 3 memory cards, 3 baterries (2 extra long life) wide anle lens and video light, also it includes a zoom mic. I need to get $3200 min for this email me if your interested, i live in California (pucc@sonnet.com)

aepuccinelli:
I have a Mako PC100 U/W housing that comes w/ the elite travel pack (lights Pelican case, bateries & pods) It has been recently serviced by Light 7 Motion and has the latest monitar back and chip set for the smart grip handles. The camera is a Sony PC 100 (recently serviced) and it has 3 memory cards, 3 baterries (2 extra long life) wide anle lens and video light, also it includes a zoom mic. I need to get $3200 min for this email me if your interested, i live in California (pucc@sonnet.com)
Just a guess, but I'm thinking he's already got one, considering that he posted 4 YEARS ago. Might want to check the posting dates b4 you reply...

sjspeck:
Just a guess, but I'm thinking he's already got one, considering that he posted 4 YEARS ago. Might want to check the posting dates b4 you reply...

I AM a little Green Steve Duhhhh!!! Thanks

Back
Top Bottom