Closed Lift Bags For Sale

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rrthrelfall

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My health problem is going to be someone's gain. Selling four lift bags, one of which has its own inflation bottle (really cool). Willing to sell individually, one with its own inflation bottle $150, the others $50 each, you pay shipping. $200 for the lot, you pay shipping.

20220222_123525.jpg
20220221_151548.jpg
20220221_151556.jpg
20220222_123313.jpg
20220222_123437.jpg

Still available. I'm surprised the one with its own inflation bottle has not sold. Of all the equipment that I acquired over the years, this was the most fun to use. Anyway, let me know if you want them.

Still available. I'm surprised the one with its own inflation bottle has not sold. Of all the equipment that I acquired over the years, this was the most fun to use. Anyway, let me know if you want them.
Would you be willing to take $125 for the lot plus shipping?

I think the current price of $200, with the buyer paying shipping and any fees, is a very fair price. If I'm wrong and they do not sell at that price over the next 3 months, then I'll reevaluate.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom