• 6 - 10, Moderate Sensation

Votes: 19 59.4%
  • 11 - 14, High Sensation Seeker

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • None of the above

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you are a good diver, there are minimal risks, thus classifying it as a rec sport. Its the stupid people that give diving a bad rep. Rec diving is virtually safe, if diving with a buddy, and taking all precautions and being smart underwater. There is a different kind of diving though, the kind im into, deep wreck diving/cave diving. These types of diving will be dangerous no matter what. It took the lives of chris and chrissy rouse, who ive had the pleasure to dive with, and were EXCELLENT divers (known from the book the last dive). If it can kill them, it can kill anyone.

Portions of this thread have been deleted due to their harrassing nature and uncalled for personal attacks. Those of you doing the bashing know who you are and I know all of you have been on Scuba Board long enough to know this kind of attack is not allowed. Do not let it happen again.

I scored an 8. I thought I would have scored lower. Interesting.

Well, I scored higher than I thought I would with a 10. I guess I am more of a sensation seeker than I thought.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom