Let's dive!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

greenblayza

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey all!

Glad to be here. Just wanted to introduce myself:

I live in Korea at the moment where I teach ESL. I took a trip in January of this year to visit some family in Guam and decided to give SCUBA a shot...boy am I glad I did!

I fell in love with the sport and haven't stopped thinking about it since! I went on ahead and got my Advanced Open Water cert.

When I got back from Guam I started planning my next vacation and in August I'll head off to Moalboal, Philippines for a 10 day dive vacation!

Some people call me crazy because I've only had a handful of dives, but I'm already planning on becoming an instructor once I finish up in Korea.

I've already got a million questions so I hope you all can help me out!

See you around the forums - Cheers!

Hey there

Good to hear your enthusiasm for SCUBA.

Where in Korea are you? I am a PADI instructor based in Busan and we are out every weekend, drop me a line if you ever want to get wet while here.

Drew

Drew -

I'm in Tongyeong! Which, because the new bridge has been finished, is about an hour bus trip.

Do you have Facebook or would it be best to contact you through here?

hey there

Sent you a PM, you can find the facebook site by searching busan SCUBA

Speak soon

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom