Let me introduce myself

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry to hear that you may not be there! However, you are quite correct in assuming that my honey do list will be growing in the not to distant future. As we will be shopping for a new house in the next month or so. I'm going to have to replace all the baseboards that my dogs have decided are chew toys. As well as a few door frames. I think this machinist is going to be morphing into a carpenter real soon! Anyway, so whose going to come up with a new nic for Marla then? lol
Jay

Dont worry, she will be attending on Sunday, even if she isnt the DB (designated babysitter). So you wont be leaving her hanging

However.........I could always show up for some "surface work" with her, while you guys are diving ;-)

PM sent TomR....and so is my VISA number if you've devised a way to always be diving wilst still maintaining a family life :)

sparky30:
Kinky :) I never knew you were submissive.. always figured you to be dominant..

Sometimes it's nice not to be the boss.....

But then that's not for everyone to know.....just OTE & ME!

You'll just have to spend some time with us & then we'll have your thoughts on us even more messed up! LOL.

Firefly:
What's this about diving on Sunday?
2pm Sunday. I have the location on a scrap of paper somewhere, probably in the pocket of the pants I was wearing last night. Better get it before it gets washed or I wont be drifting anywhere on Sunday. lol
Anyway, I'm sure someone can tell you the exact location.
Jay

leftwinger27:
2pm Sunday. I have the location on a scrap of paper somewhere, probably in the pocket of the pants I was wearing last night. Better get it before it gets washed or I wont be drifting anywhere on Sunday. lol
Anyway, I'm sure someone can tell you the exact location.
Jay

We'll be diving frenchman's creek on Sunday. Entrance at the train bridge and the exit's a few km's down the road. Please meet at the exit point and once all geared up we'll taxi up to the entrance.

I believe you've done this one before haven't you Firefly?

It's a lazy river dive, one of my favorites. Just jump in & drift.

I have done this one many times and I always enjoy it....what time are you guys meeting up? If it isn't too early I should be able to talk my buddy into diving.....he is now in love with his drysuit (since it no longer is trying to kill him) and has a new pair of booties to try out. He keeps talking about getting back to the Munson adn Kingston asap.... he read about Steve getting a DIRf course together :11: and is trying to decide if he can fit one in before we leave (1st week in July)since NTD has one the long weekend.... :eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom