Leopard Shark photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Was I your guide in August? Sorry I am only new to SB so I dont know who's who so to speak.

Regards Mark

Yeah we went out of Byron to Julian on the 27th. We were the ones wearing the Force Fins and left our snorkels under the seat :wink:. You guided my girlfriend and I out to the Codhole so I could get some pics of sharks. My GF thought her ears were doing some funny things...but when we hit the surface you asked if she heard the whales? Then she smiled like all her Xmas came at once. The vis was a bit dodgy but the all the life was out for a photo op.
Thanks again,
Owen

Yeah we went out of Byron to Julian on the 27th. We were the ones wearing the Force Fins and left our snorkels under the seat :wink:. You guided my girlfriend and I out to the Codhole so I could get some pics of sharks. My GF thought her ears were doing some funny things...but when we hit the surface you asked if she heard the whales? Then she smiled like all her Xmas came at once. The vis was a bit dodgy but the all the life was out for a photo op.
Thanks again,
Owen

Now I remember you Owen. Bright Yellow force fins which can be seen from outerspace, right?

I am glad you and your wife enjoyed your dive. Did you get any pics? Can you remember if I took my camera out also?

Regards Mark

Yeah they are bright, got a few looks from the fish...haha...we had a great time. And no you didn't take your camera...probably didn't know if you would have to pull some half-assed diver to the surface.
I did get a few real nice shots but the back scatter got the best of me in alot of them.

Best wishes to you and yours this holiday season,
O

3133626087_c6a30cc91f.jpg

3133626027_927834be02.jpg

Stunning, Byron, absolutely stunning.

Back
Top Bottom