Lemon sharks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks boastud. Fuji S2 Pro, Nikon 12-24mm lens, Subal housing, two Nikon SB-105 strobes.

Thanks Doug, my trip was fantastic. What a great opportunity to see these magnificent animals. I hope things shake out OK for Abernathy. There was some talk on our boat that the Bahamian government may ban all American boats from doing these trips in Bahamian waters, or even ban these types of trips entirely. I hope cooler heads prevail.

++Ken++

AWESOME! And so clear thanks for sharing!

WOW! Excellent set, Ken! I like them all and you never fail to amazed me. Bravo! :D

Ed.

what boat were you on and when were you there? i was there march 8-14. i'm worried about the future of shark diving trips. i hope that as more time passes, that unfortunate incident will become an increasingly distant memory and these trips will continue. those lemons sure look scary, but they are really pretty easy going. we had up to 20 or so of them swimming around us, and i never felt uneasy. they come really close too, which help with getting the great photos like you took.

matt215
We were there at the same time. I was on the Dolphin Dream March 7-15. Which boat were you on? We saw two other boats anchored near us.

++Ken++

Those are definitely ready for hanging in a frame, excellent pics!

Beautiful shots, thank you for sharing!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom