Lembeh with Sony NEX-5

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OMG, I can't believe I didnt notice the lever before! Thanks so much for pointing that out. I love your photos btw, they are awesome. I got a port for both the 16mm lens (with fisheye adaptor) and the 18-55 lens. And I have a Sola 600 red focus light and a Sea and Sea y110 strobe, can't wait to use it in August when I got to Lembeh and Komodo as well!

OMG, I can't believe I didnt notice the lever before! Thanks so much for pointing that out. I love your photos btw, they are awesome. I got a port for both the 16mm lens (with fisheye adaptor) and the 18-55 lens. And I have a Sola 600 red focus light and a Sea and Sea y110 strobe, can't wait to use it in August when I got to Lembeh and Komodo as well!

Do you have a macro/close up lens? I would highly recommend getting one (or two and stack them for the smallest critters) before going to lembeh. In Lembeh there are a lot of cool tiny creatures to take photos of.

I was thinking about getting one, I was going to get the M67 mount base then probably get a F.I.T. +8 or +10 diopter.

Back
Top Bottom