Lembeh Sept 12 - a few photos finally!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alcina

Missing Diva.
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Howdy, Campers! Long time since I've been around to share some uw photos so I thought I'd start with a few from my very first trip to Lembeh. I loved it so much that I just got back from another two weeks but haven't really started with those photos yet (honestly, I'm not yet done with those from the first trip either!) Anyhoo - enjoy!

lembeh2012_504_zpsbbc1c3a1.jpg

lembeh2012_388.jpg

lembeh2012_318.jpg

lembeh2012_317.jpg

lembeh2012_324.jpg

LEMBEH12_148.jpg

All photos with Canon 40D, Canon 60mm macro, 2 Inons, Subal housing & port and some images with Subsee +10

Love the mantis shrimp with the eggs! Amazing color -- I've been to Lembeh, and a lot of it is grey.

Great set of pics! I love all the color and the ghost on the crinoid is stunning!

Absolutely gorgeous Kristin,

Beautifully composed, very, very nice ... Well done ... these have brightened my day and look forward to seeing more ...

All the best ...

maria

Thanks, All! Such lovely comments!!

Glad you enjoyed them :)

@scuba_noob - he's on a sea cucumber.

@TS - yeah, that muck diving can make one miss the blue water and brighter scenes but I've found that a huge number of the sites have a bit of bright happy corals etc in the shallows that kind of make one forget about the vast deserts of black sand at depth!! I didn't shoot much of the bright corals stuff, I go for the teensy and the weird :D

might post some more in a while...stay tuned...

beautiful set of pics.

Back
Top Bottom