Lembeh east side

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ahhh ok I see!! Didn't realise bangka had black sand dives! Cant wait. Well like I say hopefully can visit there and get two full days diving and if it's fantastic then I can always return! I love Pygmy seahorses. Managed to see bargibanti, Denise, pontohi and Severns in lembeh before, would love to find a satomi's lol!!! Hopefully get some nice pictures! Thanks

Hi Luko

you seem to know a lot about the area! In your opinion is there any areas that could do with a mid range - with a high end finish and service level - resort in that area?

Hi Luko

you seem to know a lot about the area! In your opinion is there any areas that could do with a mid range - with a high end finish and service level - resort in that area?
Leeza I am not sure I understand your requirements, could pls you rephrase or be more specific about what you call the area (Bangka? Lembeh?) and also your midrange/high end requirements.
There is one resort giving tops services I can recommend which is Gangga island resort : great organization, best dive boat I've seen in North Sulawesi, very good guides, very comfortable bungalows all with semi-private beach area, good food and european/italian flair on top of that, Gaspare will make you feel a special guest.
The downside? well a bit expensive... you can also checkout Safaritours manado website for some of the best rates in the area, most of the time better than the public or direct web rates. Very recommandable travel agency.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom