Leisurepro Warranty question:

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I called LeisurePro - they are an authorized Oceanic Dealer - so my local diveshop didn't have his story straight (either because he was just jelous and angry or ill informed and incompetant - maybe both). Either way, I'll still probably not ship it off for service I'll just pay cash locally for simplicity but keep it under wraps where I bought the merchandise. Thanks all!

I bought some of my gear at Leisure Pro.

No one has ever asked me where I bought my regs when I take them in for annual servicing. It's none of their business, and if they ever ask I will make up something like, "I bought them from shop X when I was down in Florida."

I've never had a warranty issue with my gear from Leisure Pro.

Mystery solved...

I called LeisurePro - they are an authorized Oceanic Dealer - so my local diveshop didn't have his story straight (either because he was just jelous and angry or ill informed and incompetant - maybe both). Either way, I'll still probably not ship it off for service I'll just pay cash locally for simplicity but keep it under wraps where I bought the merchandise. Thanks all!

There was never any mystery.... :shakehead:

someone even posted a link to where it proved on Oceanic's website that LP is an authorized dealer... :idk:

Back
Top Bottom