LeisurePro.com safe place to orde equipment?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have had to return 2 orders, one yesterday in fact, a 3mm wetsuit that was fairly inexpensive, and looked it. I called (1-800 number) , got an RMA number and will ship it back today. Pretty painless.

I have had NO problems with ANY of the gear I have purchased there. All has been quite satisfactory. I purchase about 90% of my gear from them.

Bought reg & computer through them, and it all arrived in the right boxes, with the paperwork, quickly and in once piece. Customer service has been responsive and helpful. The mfr's warranty issue could be a problem, but they offer "the same." You must send it to them, however, for warranty service.

I found a great wetsuit deal there, and am considering the purchase.

I forgot to give out a "welcome to the board" Ajusaf. You will get a great variety of opinions and a boatload of useful info.
Not trying to get off subject on this tread but here are two other online shops that many of the divers on the board have had good luck with.

http://www.scubastore.com
http://www.simplyscuba.com

When looking at the pricing for SimplyScuba remember that US customers won’t be charged VAT so take 17% off of the price listed.
DiveInn is in Spain, but I have ordered on a Sunday night and received the product here on the West Coast Wednesday morning!
Bill

I have ordered from them several times and everything has been great. Savings and delievery have been awsome. The only thing is that you better order before Thursday because they are closed on Fridays.

NJDiver_34 once bubbled...
I have ordered from them several times and everything has been great. Savings and delievery have been awsome. The only thing is that you better order before Thursday because they are closed on Fridays.

Was just at their site. They are open part of the day on Fridays
here are the store hours:
Hours: Sun. 10am to 5pm EST
Mon. - Thur. 9am to 6:30pm EST
Fri. 9am to 1pm EST
Saturday - Closed

java once bubbled...

Was just at their site. They are open part of the day on Fridays
here are the store hours:
Hours: Sun. 10am to 5pm EST
Mon. - Thur. 9am to 6:30pm EST
Fri. 9am to 1pm EST
Saturday - Closed

LeidurePro is owned by Orthodox Jews, hence their closure from Friday afternoon through Sunday morning. They are also closed on most of the major Jewish holiday's. Keep that in mind if you are planning a trip and need to place an order around a holiday. They are great at working with you and will ship to your resort to make sure get what you need.

BTW, the same people own Adorama Photography which has some pretty good deals on underwater camera equipment.

Ty

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom