LeisurePro.com safe place to orde equipment?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AJusaf

Reaction score
I'm a newbi and curious what peopel think abotu this site. I notice there not considered man. distributor by most companies except for oceanreef FFM. I ordered aqualung titan reg and Aeris atmos2 console. as far as BC i was thinkin o gettin a cheapy one like Dacor Sportster for $140.00 I also was thinkin of buyin the FM oceanreef locally i think i';ll feel beter in deep dives with it

Leisure Pro seems to be a very good on-line dist. I have made several purchases from them and every order was sent correctly and in short order. Can't say how they are to deal with when problems do occur but so far I don't remember anyone saying they have had a problem with LP. Try doing a word search on the board, this has been asked several times in the past. Biggest negative with them and with almost all other on-line dealers, is that most manufacturers will not honor their warrenty if you buy on line. LP does include their own warrenty but you do have to send your stuff back to them. There are a lot of pros and cons when ordering on line vs buying from the the LDS. It's hard to put a value on the service you get from a GOOD local shop, this is esp true for a new diver who has lots of questions and needs some advice from time to time. It sure is nice having a place where I can borrow a reg if mine is in the shop or get tanks filled quickly at the end of the day if I screw up and forget to have them filled. I try to keep that in mind when comparing prices.

Oh yea, just noticed you are new to the board, welcome. There are a lot of good divers here and you can get a lot of good advise.

Hello,

just received a new light (Shockwave II) from them (via ebay), it was delivered within 3 days and price under $50. New, in the box with paperwork, but how hard is it to mess up a new flashlight?

Welcome to the board.:)

I've bought things from them twice now, and both items arrived quickly and in good order.

I haven't had to return anything, so I can't speak to that. I did get a card with the item's serial number on it that is supposed to substitute for a manufacturer's warranty.

Marc

Three purchases, one faulty hose quick connect for an AI computer. Took about 1 1/2 weeks to send it back and get a replacement. A hassle?, yes, compared to how much I saved vs my LDS? Ha ha, $14.00 for shipping and about $350.00 in savings over my LDS. You do the math.
Research and rent various bc's or other equipment before you invest, it will save you $ in the long run! :)
Bill

i ordered my hammerhead and divealert and a bunch of other accessories like hangers, knife, weightbelt etc, thru the leisurepro website, it came fast and everything was cool.. For my big things like my wetsuit, bc, and all my other equip, i drove down to NY and actually went to the store. It was awesome a guy helped me out the whole time for correct fit and this is definitely a real store that sells online stuff, too. You can get a warranty card from them, but i havent experienced any breakdown yet so i dont know how the service is, etc.

I purchased an ATX 200 + Cobra computer from them. The computer came with a German manual so I called them up and a english version was sent out in about two days. Other than that, everything is working great. I had to assemble the quick disconnect for my Cobra myself, but that's to be expected. I am happy with LeisurePro.com and will continue to buy from them. I saved about $400 buying through them!

Leisure pro is great....I use them all the time...have bought regs, masks, OMS SPG's, bottom timer, snorkels, etc.

They also have saved me much money. Our local LDS sells at full MSRP!

:)

I ordered a wetsuit from them, and had to return it because it didn't fit. Their return policy is that they must receive the item back within 14 days of order placement. I called them 13 days after I placed the order, and they said they would still accept it. I received a credit on my credit card within one week of them getting the item back. So from my experience, I would feel comfortable ordering from them in the future.

DiverG

Back
Top Bottom