LEISUREPRO.COM- better $ than diveinn

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have purchased several thing from Lesiure Pro (3MM shorty, 2 gauge Genesis console) and have been very happy with their prices and service. I just purchased a Suunto Mosquito and Apex Reg TX50 DS4/TX40 Octo from Dive Inn. Ordered on 8/22 and received 8/27. Saved about $300 from my LDS (which also carries these). I was honest with the manager at the LDS that I had done a lot of research - and the above were the brands/models I wanted - and although I wanted to support them, I just couldn't afford the mark-up! I will, obviously, pay their rates for training classes (I have been impressed with the instructors and DMs I have interacted with their), and patronize them for annual servicing, but except for some minor equipment (save a dive kit stuff, clips, etc.) I will buy on-line. If the difference were closer, I would consider buying at the LDS - this mark-up is just to big a gap. I hope eventually the equipment manufacturers will wise-up to the changing market place and loosen some of their minimum pricing restrictions.

I just bought a Aladdin Pro Nitrox from my LDS and only paid $34 more than what LP had it for. I still like the idea of having a store to take it back to if something happens to it.

Hello,

I'm not going to squabble over some minor amount of $ and if I can get it local then I would.

Ed

Hey guys,

Just checked out the LP site. They've got the largest selection I ever seen and some amazing prices.

I think DiveINN.com is still alot cheaper for most of the Mares and Dacor gear...which makes sense. Both these sites have definitely earned a spot on my Favorites list on my browser.

I'm still a little reluctant to get "Life Support" gear online, but the prices are sure tempting ($1162 for a Mares HUB AvanteGarde!! WOW!!).

I just recently certified as a scuba diver and my whole class ordered complete sets of gear from LP in one large order. They gave us a great deal.Compared to the local dive shop.We saved just over $2000.00 in my mind that is worth it.

Hello,

Nice! How many people was in on the bulk buy?

Ed

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom