Leisure pro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have used Leisure Pro to buy quite a few items from Wetsuits to minor accessories, they have great customer service from my experiences (had to return/exchange some things) and had no problems. Their prices are very competetive, great selection, prompt shipping. I think they are GREAT!

Humuhumunukunukuapua'a:
Dumbass has a picture of himself holding some poor critter at the surface (probably just where said critter wants to be, huh?)

Dude, your picture sucks. You have to have something better. Change it to something better, and more importantly, stop F*CKING AROUND WITH WILDLIFE.

I will NEVER understand people who have to torture animals in order to have a good time diving. That's the lamest move ever.

Gregg
doesn't the 'french' in frenchy explain it all? LP does give mfg warrantys on a lot of stuff (not oceanic stuff,though)

Frenchy2005:
yeah maybee your right, but at least i didnt't put up my spearfishing pic
I get the feeling this guy is either a troll or a hunter! skin diving for the thrill of the kill blah blah blah
Either way I get the feeling that Frenchy has asked a repetitive question and thankfully offended a number of folk thats 2 for 2, by the way it looks like some kind of ray ?

It is a thorn back ray. No I am not trolling and no I didn't eat it hmmmmmm..... hey that actually looks like it willl be good eating thanks for the idea scubadog uk :11ztongue

Oh.. your welcome any time!

Frenchy2005:
It is a thorn back ray. No I am not trolling and no I didn't eat it hmmmmmm..... hey that actually looks like it willl be good eating thanks for the idea scubadog uk :11ztongue

Oh.. your welcome any time!
troll troll

frenchy has pm'd me and hurt my feelings boo hoo

this is too much fun hey guys you think this one is bad check out my new one in a day or two!

Back
Top Bottom