Legends of Diving 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Portage Quarry, "Legends of diving" is the best keep secret in Diving... It is a gathering of old broken down divers and young vintage divers

Suggest that you check it out via Scuba Diving and Recreation Center in Northwest Ohio - Portage Quarry

Try to attend I suspect that you will enjoy it,

SDM

And some of us who fit in between somewhere, we were not there in the early days but don't exactly qualify as young either...typing while wearing my "Legends of Diving April 2009 " Tshirt from Freeport :)

I may can talk Henry to going to Portage this year, it has conflicted with another dive trip the last few years but that one is earlier this year.

Hope we see you there, Herman!

The event is held at Portage Quarry just 1 mile south of Bowling Green Ohio on Old St. Rt 25. It is just off of Rt. 6 and I-75 . This is a great event and I have made all of them. It's nice to be able to sit down and get to talk to these Legends at a campfire or on the beach. There is a meet and greet on Friday night. Most places you get to shake their hand and say nice things, there you get to spend time with them. I just have to say that you really have to be there!!! Just go to the website for more info.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom