Legally Blind Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry to hear you did not hear back from HSA. HSA is an international organization that does not have a large headquarters and full time staff. The result is that sometimes things fall through the cracks. I was trained by the president, founder, and primary staff of HSA and he is only 40 miles from me. So if I can be of help please let me know. I have sent you a private message with two local New Orleans contacts.

Not sure how I overlooked this thread, gosh must be blind.

Hello all, I think I met many of you over in the thread I started to introduce myself.

I relate to needing to look close at my gauges. Can almost read my computer. Well someone here put me onto a magnifier, I ordered it. I'm anxious to take it diving. Might have to at least go jump in a pool to try it out. Will be nice to really be able to read the computer, and my camera settings. Actually be able to change settings underwater, will be wonderful.

I really do think we need to all plan a trip together. Anyone for a liv aboard next year. I'm looking at Wind Dancer goes to Greneda... I'd like to do their June photo dive. Would be cool several VI's show up for the photo week.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom