Leaving the Oly ranks.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ChrisM

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Well, after months of hemming and hawing, I finally ordered a housing for my 300D

So long shutter lag!!! :)

Chris

I don't know whether to congratulate you or not! what the heck...Congratulations! I know you've thought really long and hard about this.

Sheesh...I remember when you got your first Oly! I'm looking forward to seeing what you can do with the new setup.

ChrisM:
Well, after months of hemming and hawing, I finally ordered a housing for my 300D

So long shutter lag!!! :)

Chris
Congratulations (deserter)! This DSLR thing has been chipping away at my mind too.
Which housing? Which lenses / ports?

Oh No Chris!!! Does this mean you won't come to our SoCal Oly User Group meetings?? We hope you still want to hang out with us Oly users, and share some of your work as well as some tips :)

Jennifer

ReyeR:
Congratulations (deserter)! This DSLR thing has been chipping away at my mind too.
Which housing? Which lenses / ports?

Aquatica A300, right now I only have the kit lens (18-55) and a Canon 50 mm macro, nexton the list if the 15 mm Fisheye. Macro port and 8" dome port

Oh No Chris!!! Does this mean you won't come to our SoCal Oly User Group meetings?? We hope you still want to hang out with us Oly users, and share some of your work as well as some tips

I plan on making the June meeting.....

Chris

ChrisM:
I plan on making the June meeting.....

Chris

Yay Chris! Please follow this Link to get to the calendar to RSVP. We really look forward to seeing you there!

Jennifer

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom