Leaving for GC 2 days?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubahog

New
Reaction score
Hidy Ho all...

I am heading to the Caymans on Saturday and I can't decide who to dive with...I am thinking about Wall-to-Wall or maybe Diver Down? Anyone have experience with these guys? We'll be staying at the Beach Club Colony, so we can head up to Spanish Reef fand also do some shore diving. Any advice would be awesome. Thanks all in advance..

Scubahog:
Hidy Ho all...

I am heading to the Caymans on Saturday and I can't decide who to dive with...I am thinking about Wall-to-Wall or maybe Diver Down? Anyone have experience with these guys? We'll be staying at the Beach Club Colony, so we can head up to Spanish Reef fand also do some shore diving. Any advice would be awesome. Thanks all in advance..

Cayman has alot of good operators My favorites are Sunset Divers at sunset house and DiveTek at cobalt coast and the turtle farm.. both also offer good shore diving (diveteks sites aren't always diveable, Sunset is almost always diveable)

You dont have to commit to a single operator.. One thing I do recomment is that Sunset house offers all day, 3 tank trips on the Manta.. The site they go to are much less visited (usually on the north side) and includes lunch on the boat.

You need to do a little research now! The season of Spring Break is upon us, and the island is very busy. If you have not already made reservations, you may be doing some calling around to find boat dives where and when you want them.

Spring Break in the Caribbean is a peak time. Amazingly, people will wait until a day or so before travel to try to book everything only to find out they are out of luck. Rental cars have been difficult to come by in the last few weeks as many operators are sold out. Dive boats are quite full for some days and certain trips and divers are being turned away more often.

Scubahog:
Hidy Ho all...

i'm going April 16 and have cosen walltowall
let me know who you use and how they are

ENJOY

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom