Leafy sea dragon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Doesn't matter - once the channel deepening goes ahead you probably won't see *anything* in Port Phillip Bay.

Not trying to argue with you, I just misread your original post as saying that they were the only two spots where they could be found (as opposed to "regularly" found).

Hi guys, thanks so much...was hoping to see this amazing sea dragon myself in the near future when diving....not in the aquarium pls..

Ouch! But look at the price! AUD$230 for 2 boat dives. For the guarantee you need 2 days diving - AUD$460. Do you Aussies pay so much for a dive? I'm from Asia.

wipeout26:
Ouch! But look at the price! AUD$230 for 2 boat dives. For the guarantee you need 2 days diving - AUD$460. Do you Aussies pay so much for a dive? I'm from Asia.

Hi, I belive that price is included staying in Kangaroo Island, It is verry expensive even for local touris & I thing they market is for international touris. That why, ask the local for info regarding dive surrounding & pricess. standard price in oz estimated around A$60-A$110 for double boat dive, doesn't matter if you local or Tourist. Most our dive in Sydney is Shore dive, so only cost me for a tank & weigh around A$20.00 for double dive (with Own Gear). Renting Gear hemm,, dunno, will get back to u on that one.
But I can gave you some recomendation for a much much cheapie with other dive operator in South Australia.
And Same thing I belive if you traveling to SE Asia, All the dive operator charge you in US$ or Euro for Tourist (that suck!!), except if you have a good local friend that can speak the language & arrange it for you.

I'm travelling to SE Asia next May for 3-4 month(LOL..) to Phillipine, Malaysia(Borneo), Thailand(Andaman), Maldive & Indonesia(Pulau Weh & Sulawesi). Which part of Asia R U from ?? need lots of info regarding surrounding SE Asia ASAP, and I only want to be treat as a local :11ztongue , not as a tourist as they charge you extra more,,lol

Any Board member can gave me advice or helping me on this matter ??? or may be any one want to share the transport expenses?? My travel time is flexible I'm just a free spirit that urgenly need to dive :dazzler1: ..LOL..

Cheers

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom