Le Tour Starts!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PWCPD Diver

Reaction score
With No Jan Ullrich, No Ivan Basso, No Mancebo in the Tour....who's up for the win this year? Floyd Landis? George Hincapie?, Levi Leipheimer???????

Who is your favorite and why???

Mine is George Hincapie. He's got the experiance, the age, the heart and I got to ride with him in the Tour of Hope. He spent all those years helping Lance out now it's his time. Although I do like Leipheimer and Landis too.

PWCPD Diver:

Dave Zabriskie. I like time trials and this guy IS fast.

I'm no expert but realistically speaking Zabriskie probably does not have a chance of winning the Tour outright. But who knows what'll happen...

I wouldn't mind seeing Hincapie win it. He's earned his shot...

PWCPD Diver:
With No Jan Ullrich, No Ivan Basso, No Mancebo in the Tour....

ah... aren't you leaving someone much more relevant out who also won't be on the tour this year?

:eyebrow:

Eddy Merckx retired a long time ago, Andy.... :wink:

ScubaTexan:
I wouldn't mind seeing Hincapie win it. He's earned his shot...
Yup, agreed. What a great sport where people will help someone else acheive glory. :thumb:

PWCPD Diver:
With No Jan Ullrich, No Ivan Basso, No Mancebo in the Tour....who's up for the win this year? Floyd Landis? George Hincapie?, Levi Leipheimer???????

Mine is George Hincapie. He's got the experiance, the age, the heart and I got to ride with him in the Tour of Hope. He spent all those years helping Lance out now it's his time. Although I do like Leipheimer and Landis too.

It's been the time for big surprises! Venus, Hingis, Roddick, Agassi, Nalbandian, England and Brazil???? It seems to be the year for the underdog.

I miss all the stange and wonderful stars of cycling like Patani, Abdoujaparov, super mario. All the newer stars are boring. Although, Yaroslav Popovych! I hope he becomes the next Lance.

SangP

Back
Top Bottom