LDS Membership Benefits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I bought all my equipment from my LDS. I immediately became a 'preferred customer' and I get 10% off of everthing. When I was renting from them, trying to decide on the equipment I was going to buy, they charged me $40 for each of the two rentals. But then they subtracted $80 from the cost of buying the equipment!

I didn't ask for that and thought it was a pretty cool thing to do.

The NWSD "All the Nitrox you can eat" plan has been great for me. I figure I broke even in about three months, and ever since, I've been diving on their dollar. And today they're having a sale where the same membership is $100 less!

They've also been more than generous about the discounts. The discount is supposed to apply only to me, but they give it to my husband, and when we had a class in October (which was not with one of their instructors) they gave discounted air fills to everybody in the class, too. Very nice people run that shop.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom