Law schools in FL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JackSpearo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am addicted to scuba diving...I'm thinking about applying to law schools in FL just so I can dive...Sad isn't it?

anyone know anything about law schools in southern florida?

like st thomas or barry?

thanks

Jack

you've got to LOVE IT!!! Selecting law school based upon access to SCUBA!!! Welcome to the Board!

Stetson Law in St. Petersburg?? Nice area and good access to diving within an hour or so....

Having been through law school, I can tell you the following: Don't plan on diving very often, if at all. Law school is very demanding and will not leave time for diving. If you are going to go to law school, devote all your efforts to doing the best you possibly can, even if it means foregoing diving. How you do in law school will have a huge impact on what kind of job you get when you graduate. That, in turn, will control your ability to afford a house, family and diving. The right job will enable you to travel and dive.

Go to the lower ranked Law school. If then, it is feasible... Who knows you can be a famous scuba lawyer!

Good luck!

ItsBruce:
Having been through law school, I can tell you the following: Don't plan on diving very often, if at all. Law school is very demanding and will not leave time for diving. If you are going to go to law school, devote all your efforts to doing the best you possibly can, even if it means foregoing diving. How you do in law school will have a huge impact on what kind of job you get when you graduate. That, in turn, will control your ability to afford a house, family and diving. The right job will enable you to travel and dive.

Hey, ItsBruce....from the looks of the dive site in your avatar, are you still looking for the "right" job that will allow you to dive in, shall we say, more exotic locations than your blow-up pool??:rofl3: :rofl3:

Ok, I see that it might be a jacuzzi.......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom