Lavacore 4XL Long Sleeve and Short Sleeve - Brand New w/Tags!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

staggsSevin

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hi Guys,

I have two brand new 4XL lava core shirts that I never used and will probably never use that have just been sitting.....my loss your gain! One is the long sleeve shirt and the other is the short sleeve shirt.

I will ship anywhere to the lower 48 and I'm looking for $70/ea shipped.

Lavacore Long Back.JPGLavacore Long Front.JPGLavacore Short Back.JPGLavacore Short Front.JPG

Lowering price to $60/ea shipped - last bump before they go to ebay

What size are you - so I can compare to see if they would fit me - would you ship to Canada?

Pm sent.

I'm 6'7" and weigh right around 275lbs. Answered your pm decompression!

They do seem a bit tight on me after I eventually tried them on but from what I read it's normal. I'm just fine wearing my 3mil/5mil so I ended up not needing them/using them and it was to late to return them.

(and I'm fine shipping to canada as long as shipping isn't outrageous...I figured on spending $10 to ship each).

---------- Post Merged at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:04 PM ----------

Long Sleeve is sold, just the short sleeve left!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom