Late Notice - Monday Dive Buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bbianchi

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
So this is my last hope! :wink:

I need (majorly) to work on my mapping project. My location to map is the Metridium fields. Granted its a bit of a swim out and back and id like to go with max bottom time at the Metridium so the swim back may suck some as well. However, with all the swimming we can keep the shore part of the SI somewhat short. Im up for three dives as of now, but it depends on if I can find someone with that much time. I also have a 130cuft tank and the 100's as well if someone has that tank diversity.

Ill even buy you lunch (air too if you want) since ill need help putting out my lines!

However the "rules" if you will are:
* I need someone who is willing to help lay out lines to measure the fields
* I need someone who is good on air and wont mind a lot of floating around while I gather information
* I need someone who wont mind the crazy long swim to the pipe and then to the fields for mapping.

If you are a DM or have done this before even better!

Brandon,

Hope you find someone that meets the bill, there are a lot of experienced divers that could answer your dinner bell.

I will be doing my Advanced open waters this weekend; I hope to see you there this weekend.

MG

Unfortunately I am on-call this weekend so I wont be getting to dive :(. Good luck with you Advance Class, they are always fun! (got to help as a DMC on a few).

Back
Top Bottom