Last word, First word

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Now you may have a point, dear Liv, but would Gabe’s prosecutors rely on such shenanigans?

Shenanigans are the spice of life Dadvocate :rofl3: And may I say you have to learn to play the game: last word/first word! So your sentence should have started with "causative", a difficult one I know! :wink:

(in an effort to make amends I'll combine the last two into a hybrid of sorts) Cause-Dadvocate wasn't paying attention.

Attention can be improved by timely relaxation :)

(in an effort to make amends I'll combine the last two into a hybrid of sorts) Cause-Dadvocate wasn't paying attention.

Attention seems to be something not happening with SB itself lately! (you posted the same thing twice or was that a SB error?)

Attention seems to be something not happening with SB itself lately! (you posted the same thing twice or was that a SB error?)

Error it may be to not begin this sentence with lately!

sounding like its time for bed.

Bed is the best place when you're tired!

('Night MG!)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom