Last week diving Maui

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveMaven

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Just got back from another wonderful week on Maui. We did 3 charters with Ed Robinson's, two 3-tank charters and one Adventure X (9 total dives). As always, the crew didn't disappoint us at all in both their choice of dive sites and ability to spot critters.

With his eagle eyes, Joe managed to find us a tiny sea slug that we weren't able to really see or identify until we saw the photos later (a Four Spined Sea Slug) since it wasn't much bigger than a large grain of sand! And while diving with Kim, we were treated to a dolphin swimming by us on a safety stop as well as a tiny (nickel sized) baby yellow Frog Fish.

We heard LOUD whale song on many of our dives and had fun watching a baby Humpback leaping out of the water multiple times in a row.

Can't wait to return again this summer and see all of our friends on Ed's boats and do some more great diving!

Sorry I missed you. We probably passed in the sky. I was in Vancouver freezing! See you this summer!

We looked for you, but the shop seemed pretty empty with Evalyn, Ed, and you gone! Definitely we'll catch up this summer. :)

Great to hear, we've got a similar trip, Vancouver to Maui planned for next week - with plans to do some dives with Ed Robinson's too!

(I was in Vancouver last week freezing too but still got 5 dives in at Whytecliff and Porteau Cove!!!)

Edit - oh wait, wrong Vancouver, you're in WA!

Last edited:
LOL, a friend who lives in Mission, BC told me it was snowing on Thursday!!! You're going to love the 80 degree weather on Maui. I hope the trades are blowing so it doesn't feel sticky.

Just got back from another wonderful week on Maui. We did 3 charters with Ed Robinson's, two 3-tank charters and one Adventure X (9 total dives). As always, the crew didn't disappoint us at all in both their choice of dive sites and ability to spot critters.

I'm planning to head over to Maui in the fall. What's Ed Robinson's contact information?

Last edited:
lol.. thanks! I thought about googling but for some reason, I got sidetracked. :confused::D

Was it snowing in Porteau last week?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom