Last Person To Post Gets $20

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, come on, folks. I just got a brand new custom fit drysuit yesterday (first dives on it will be today) and I need to pay it off. Have a heart, gang! :)

what if we all split it. Let this be the last post, then i will mail all of you your share of the prize

Ya'll need to get a life and not log on to SB for say 26 hrs so I can get MY $20

Maybe we can set this up like a multilevel plan... y'all send me the money, and then that grants you the right to have other people send you money, and then you'd only have to pay me very small residuals... yeah!

DiverBry:
Maybe we can set this up like a multilevel plan... y'all send me the money, and then that grants you the right to have other people send you money, and then you'd only have to pay me very small residuals... yeah!

Sounds like a pyramid scheme, to me. That's illegal, so you should probably disqualify yourself. It's only right, and I know you want to do the right thing!

But then you'd receive my $20, which makes you an accomplice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom