Last one out turn out the light ....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wantonmien

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm intrigued -

- Was my post on August 21 about my Liochiu visit the final item in this bit of the forum - was it really all people were wating for ?

or

- Were the pictures I posted in the link so bad that it made all divers leave 'General Asia' ?

How come there is no one posting in this area of the forum anymore ?

:confused:

I reply here if I have something to say. But I don't initiate threads about Taiwan in this forum.

When I have started threads about diving in Taiwan, I have posted them in the "General Asia" forum rather than in this forum, because I do not consider Taiwan to be part of "Greater China."

Makhno,

Did wonder myself why people were talking Taiwan in this area of the forum when I first started using the board - and have just sent a PM to see if the wizards at Scubaboard can modify "Taiwan" post locations, as although there are only a few of us in Taiwan using the forum, the quality of our diving should warrant a "Taiwan only" forum location.

PS: Are you with the CNY Green Island trip in search of hammerheads ?

Cheers

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom