LAST MINUTE Special- $800 USD off SOCORRO ISLANDS April 16-25, 2023

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JessicaCozumel

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
20% OFF of incredible trip to Socorro Islands April 16-25, 2023.
We have 1 female and 1 male spot left on our charter (separate rooms).

Rocio del Mar Liveaboard
April 16-25, 2023 (10 days / 9 nights / 6 days of diving) average 3-4 tanks a day

Regular animals include schooling hammerhead sharks, tiger sharks, friendly bottlenose dolphins, silky sharks, Galapagos sharks, clouds of jacks and barracuda, tuna, wahoo, and giant, inquisitive manta rays… also beginning of whale shark season and humpback whales season through April.

$4095 per person normally (rooms are double occupancy)

The above price includes all taxes, port fees, meals, beverages, tanks, weights, and complimentary beer and wine. The only things not included are:
Park fee per day of diving
$120 Nitrox (if you want it)
Transfers to and from the boat
Crew gratuity (typically 10%-15% of the fare)

I seem to recall you having a requirement last year for passengers to get a negative covid test before joining the boat. Is this still in place?

I seem to recall you having a requirement last year for passengers to get a negative covid test before joining the boat. Is this still in place?
Hi! Now the boat only requires a negative Covid test within 72 hours of trip departure if you can not provide proof of vaccination....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom