Last Minute Help?..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

May I suggest you look at getting some time at the Caves Branch Jungle Lodge? They have day trips that are quite fun, and you can arrange travel from Belize City for free. Beautiful site.

Hi everyone, I am in the region and heading to Belize on the 14th February (Wednesday). I currently have 11 days free to explore Belize before I fly on to Baja California. I am predominantly interested in the diving aspect obviously, but seeing a couple of sites would be nice also. So perhaps a 5/6 day split to dive from caye caulker, then perhaps go to the mainland? Does anyone have a suggested itinerary? Recommendations for dive shops and places to stay would be very much appreciated. To help, I have a modest budget, so not looking at sleeping in a dorm room, but dont want to spend thousands of dollars on accommodation either. (A small, safe, clean room with my own bathroom would be ideal). From a diving perperspective, I am PADI RD certified, with deep spec and nitrox, I am interested in seeing sharks if possible, what sites would you recommend? Thanks in advance for your time!

Are you here now? If so, reply here, or send a PM and let me know if you need anything, or want to catch a Belikin.

HAVE FUN!!!

Hi all, I am here in Belize after spending 5 days on caye caulker i enjoyed it so much, I decided to extend my stay, twice!! I was diving with BDS enjoyed the blue hole, Half moon Caye, long caye trip and a couple of trips to turneffe, one practicing my new sidemount skills! I really loved the island lifestyle. Yesterday I arrived here in San ignacio for ATM cave, and Xunatunich, and maybe tikal. Here for a couple of days, then head to Belize zoo and jaguar reserve. Just heard the florida shark migration has begun, would like to catch that on my way north if possible, Does anyone rur dive trips / flights to see it??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom