Last Minute Dive Trip Package Deals

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rakpix

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My spring break liveaboard plans fell apart at the last minute, and I'm scrambling to find an alternative somewhere in the Caribbean/Gulf. I know there are several travel agencies that specialize in last-minute-deals for cruises and adventure sports. Is there anything like this for SCUBA? Just to clarify, my spring break begins THIS FRIDAY MARCH 12, and I'm looking for discounted, last minute, all-inclusive dive packages ANYWHERE in the Caribbean/Gulf over the following week!!

Bonaire
Roatan
Bahamas
Turks & Caicos
Belize
Wherever

Thanks!

yes, go to Caradonna Dive Adventures - Dive Travel and Vacations or Bay Adventures :: Dive Adventures and Island Vacations :: 888.599.3483 or Island Dreams Travel scuba diving vacations, cozumel scuba diving, dive travel, dive resorts, diving trips

all 3 of these are Dive travel agencies, all can book you a trip in a matter of hours and will have details on where to go on such short notice. I would recommend Cozumel as your first choice. Call one of those travel agencies and I am sure they will hook you up.

robin:D

yes, go to Caradonna Dive Adventures - Dive Travel and Vacations or Bay Adventures :: Dive Adventures and Island Vacations :: 888.599.3483 or Island Dreams Travel scuba diving vacations, cozumel scuba diving, dive travel, dive resorts, diving trips

all 3 of these are Dive travel agencies, all can book you a trip in a matter of hours and will have details on where to go on such short notice. I would recommend Cozumel as your first choice. Call one of those travel agencies and I am sure they will hook you up.

robin:D

I agree, they are very good at what they do!:D:cool2:

My spring break liveaboard plans fell apart at the last minute, and I'm scrambling to find an alternative somewhere in the Caribbean/Gulf. I know there are several travel agencies that specialize in last-minute-deals for cruises and adventure sports. Is there anything like this for SCUBA? Just to clarify, my spring break begins THIS FRIDAY MARCH 12, and I'm looking for discounted, last minute, all-inclusive dive packages ANYWHERE in the Caribbean/Gulf over the following week!!

Cozumel
Bonaire
Roatan
Bahamas
Turks & Caicos
Belize
Wherever

Thanks!

Have you checked with all the liveaboard ops? They've all been offering specials this year so maybe one of them has a last minute opening.

For me it was cheaper to book air plus hotel through Orbitz and then find a dive operator in Cozumel. Use code 200entertain and it will cut $200 off.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Moved to this forum at OP's request

IAH - you have direct flights available to Cozumel, Roatan and Bonaire ...can do lots of diving at reasonable rates in any of those places. If you want to dive dive dive, I'd pick Bonaire. If you want a reaonsable amount of diving in a resort style setting either Coz or Roatan would work well.

Back
Top Bottom