Last dive in 2021: Rhine river, Germany

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This is really a cool video. Thanks for posting. I never would have guessed there would be diving in the Rhine (Rhein) and that the visibility could be that good. That's pretty far south, though, right? I have really enjoyed my trips to Germany, but my time on the Rhine usually involves drinking beer while listening to the Lorelei song and watching the castles float by.

Nice video. I like your choice of music. So many times I do not like the music people use with diving videos. And I enjoyed getting to see what was underneath the surface of a river I’ve visited.

You can dive the Rhine? Wow! We visited the Rheingau and the river there was ripping along and solid murky green. Not to mention the constant barge traffic. Would like to see the part you were at some day.

This is really a cool video. Thanks for posting. I never would have guessed there would be diving in the Rhine (Rhein) and that the visibility could be that good. That's pretty far south, though, right? I have really enjoyed my trips to Germany, but my time on the Rhine usually involves drinking beer while listening to the Lorelei song and watching the castles float by.
Thank you so much for the kind words. While I'm not exactly new to UW photography, UW videos are a new adventure for me :)

Regarding Rhine - yes, it's quite close to where the Rhine exits Lake Constance, more precisely it's here at the Swiss and German border. Should you ever wanna pop by and go for a dive, let me know. Usually we have quite big catfish there, too.
Nice video. I like your choice of music. So many times I do not like the music people use with diving videos. And I enjoyed getting to see what was underneath the surface of a river I’ve visited.
Thank you!

You can dive the Rhine? Wow! We visited the Rheingau and the river there was ripping along and solid murky green. Not to mention the constant barge traffic. Would like to see the part you were at some day.
Happy to be your dive buddy when you pop by!

Thanks for sharing! What a festive dive group there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom