Larry, Mike, Enrique, Giovanni..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll share with the dear one for you and Mons - no probs.

IF he's happy sharing with me in the same "entirely heterosexual, non-brokeback but thigh-slapping, deep manly laughing, buddies type of way while sharing stories of past sexual conquests and making suggestive comments to the women we meet along the way" way.

i. Enrique - arrival?/departure?; Dives 3 - 4 - 3 (Dec. 27, 28, 29)
ii. Larry - arrival Dec. 26 (pm)/departure Dec. 30 (pm); Dives 4 - 4 - 4 - 2 (Dec. 27, 28, 29, 30)
iii. Giovanni - arrival Dec 2?/departure?; Dives 3 - 4 - 2
iv. Mike (Pakman) - arrival Dec. 26 (pm)/departure Dec. 30 (pm); Dives 4 - 4 - 4 - 2 (Dec. 27, 28, 29, 30) ** I may come out to PI earlier and try some diving around Visaya area before heading to SL.
v. Caloy - arrival - Dec. 27 (am)/departure - Dec. 30 (pm); Dives 2 - 4 - 2
vi. Myra - arrival - Dec. 27 (am)/departure - Dec. 30 (pm); Dives 2 - 4 - 2
vii. Jon - arrival - Dec. 27 (am)/departure - Dec. 30 (pm); Dives 3 - 3 - 1
viii. Matthew - arrival - Dec. 27 (am)/departure - Dec. 30 (pm); Dives 2 - 3 - 2
ix. Bobby (Bcd1) - arrival - Dec. 27 (am)/departure - Dec. 30 (pm); Dives x - x - x
x. Sharon Moral - arrival - Dec. 27 (am)/departure - Dec. 30 (pm); Dives x - x - x
xi. Carlo - arrival - Dec. 27(am)/departure - Dec. 30 (pm) Dives 3 - 3 - 3
xii Mons - arrival - Dec. 27(am)/departure - Dec. 30 (pm) Dives 3 - 3 - 3

Cottage 1 - Caloy/Myra; 2 - Jon/Matthew; 3 - Enrique/Giovanni; 4 - Mike; 5 - Larry
Other resort (150 meters away) - cottage 1 - Bobby(bcd1)/Sharon; 2 - Carlo/Mons

ps - carlo, will confirm with Phil Mcguire about your room. Deposit is P2,850 each.

I'm fine with sharing a room if that frees up mine for Spoon and Mons. But how about spoon bunks up with Larry and I'll... oh nevermind...

thepurplehammerhead:
I'll share with the dear one for you and Mons - no probs.

IF he's happy sharing with me in the same "entirely heterosexual, non-brokeback but thigh-slapping, deep manly laughing, buddies type of way while sharing stories of past sexual conquests and making suggestive comments to the women we meet along the way" way.
don't let us find you two early in the morning in a deadly embrace...

pakman:
I'm fine with sharing a room if that frees up mine for Spoon and Mons. But how about spoon bunks up with Larry and I'll... oh nevermind...

just for that you are freeing up the room for me:)

Spoon:
just for that you are freeing up the room for me:)

just for a pink SMB... pink san miguel beer?:huh:

I'll bring a double hose 50's reg if you do...

thepurplehammerhead:
I'll bring a double hose 50's reg if you do...

thats what i was expecting you to use in gallera. that would be bad azz

thepurplenonbrokebacktravelingpartner:
Pakman - how's this sound? I'll be travelling to and from HK, so we can travel together in an entirely heterosexual, non-brokeback but thigh-slapping, deep manly laughing, buddies type of way while sharing stories of past sexual conquests and making suggestive comments to the women we meet along the way.
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

talk about DISCLAIMERS!!!

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom