Largest floriday keys dive gear shop?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

codecruncher

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Headed to the keys for 10 days next Friday. I've already got some dive charters lined up, but where is the largest selection shop for gear that has good prices?

My wife may be in the market for a BCD and we both will probably pick up dive skins.

I've heard something about Divers Supply, but can't locate them. We'll be everywhere from Key West up to Key Largo with the car so any suggestions would be great.

Divers Direct/Worldwide Watersports in Key Largo has a fairly good selection and decent prices. Mostly Mares, Oceanic and Tusa if I remember right.

worldwatersports(divers direct) also has a store just down the street from sloppy joes in key west. they also now carry zeagle, aeris and atomic dive gear. divers supply has a store in florida city.

reefman
keylargo

divers supply is in Florida City, next to Divers Outlet

Divers Outlet (Florida City), Divers Direct/World Watersports, Key Largo and Key West are all the same company. You will find quite a bit more of the close out items that DD/WW doesn't carry in their regular stores (Key Largo, Key West) at the Diver's Outlet in Florida City.

There is also another store, if I remember correctly, it is call Scuba Outlet, and it's on the bay side, right next door to a sea shell shop, around MM 105, or immediately after you enter Key Largo.

codecruncher:
Headed to the keys for 10 days next Friday. I've already got some dive charters lined up, but where is the largest selection shop for gear that has good prices?

My wife may be in the market for a BCD and we both will probably pick up dive skins.

I've heard something about Divers Supply, but can't locate them. We'll be everywhere from Key West up to Key Largo with the car so any suggestions would be great.
If you're in the market for a skin, Diver's Direct should do you right. They carry a full line of Evo products and they're prices are excellent.

Where abouts in WI are you from...I have great friends in Williams Bay. Foley's Weeds rocks!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom