Land Shark Divers Hotel ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

muzikbiz22

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Greetings All,

I am curious if Land Shark Divers Hotel is still around and up and running ? I've emailed and called, no answer. It seems like a perfect little "no nonsense" place for divers. Perhaps Orange Hill is decent ? I'm a single diver that doesn't require mamosa's & bubble baths :) Any thoughts and/or comments from anyone appreciated.

Thanks in advance !

I have stayed at Orange Hill several times and find it perfect for divers. There aren't Mimosas or bubble baths there, but it is right across the road from the beach, clean and cheap by Bahamas standards. Plus if you dive with Stuart Cove's, they are only 15 minutes from the dive shop. Since you are single you should consider booking your room directly with Orange Hill and then buy your dives on line from Stuart Cove's--if you do a package deal from Stuart Coves they will charge you more for being a single, but the motel will just charge you by the room rather than by the number of people in it.

I have stayed at Orange Hill several times and find it perfect for divers. There aren't Mimosas or bubble baths there, but it is right across the road from the beach, clean and cheap by Bahamas standards. Plus if you dive with Stuart Cove's, they are only 15 minutes from the dive shop. Since you are single you should consider booking your room directly with Orange Hill and then buy your dives on line from Stuart Cove's--if you do a package deal from Stuart Coves they will charge you more for being a single, but the motel will just charge you by the room rather than by the number of people in it.
Thanks H2O Gal !!! That's the exact kind of info I'm looking for :)

I am curious if Land Shark Divers Hotel is still around and up and running ?
Contact Cove's, LS did all their boat dives through them. So they'd probably know .

Thanks again, H2O Gal. I took your exact advice and have booked in the manner you have suggested, and saved a few bucks in doing so !

Back
Top Bottom