Question Land based operation in Fiji

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JohnN

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Ive lined up some mileage tickets to Fiji for September 23 and am looking for recommendations for a land based operation . I had a chance to dive the Bligh straits with Wananavu pre-covid, but relying on the weather being cooperative to get there, makesme want an alternative

No “on the knees” shark feeding experience, please. Ideally I'd like enough variety for two weeks of 3 dives/day

We dove with Beqa Lagoon Resort in October 2019 and had a great tiem.

Another vote for Garden Island Resort on Taveuni...

Yet another vote for Garden Island Resort on the island of Taveuni. The island is magnificent, the diving is superb (don't miss The Great White Wall!) and the resort is fantastic.

We also just got back from a trip that included Volivoli/Ra Divers, followed by 10 days on NAI’A. I can certainly recommend Volivoli/Ra, but I think two weeks there would be a lot, plus they do not do three-tank trips every day.

Some friends and I went to Paradise Tavenui, Holidays to Fiji - Explore Fiji through Paradise Taveuni, pre-COVID and had a tremendous experience. Small, intimate, self sustaining resort with good food and a beyond helpful staff. 2 tank AM dives primarily out at Rainbow Reef and 1 tank PM dives on Vuna Reef. Small group sizes, dive instructors/DM's were excellent at helping spot small stuff, especially at Vuna sites. We did repeat a few dives at Rainbow - White Wall, The Corner, and Cabbage Patch, but that was just because they were fantastic, but we felt like there was plenty more to see after our 10 day visit and would have been more than happy to stay longer!

Back
Top Bottom