Lammer Law - Galapagos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

97fxdwg

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Everyone-
Has anyone ever taken a trip on the trimaran Lammer Law in the Galapagos? If so, what did you think it of it?
Thanks!

Absolutely excellent. I did a 9 night on Lammerlaw last November and although it was more luxurious than I needed (plates under the soup bowls) it made for an excellent experience.

The two diver guides George (Ecuadorian) and Robert (English) were observant, good at finding things and safety conscious while still treating people as responsible adults.
And best of all we had great diving, whale sharks, hammerheads , rays the lot. The panga drivers were first class, nobody ever needed the safety sasuage as they were always there.

The boat has big staterooms, excellent food and was very stable, we might have been lucky with the weather but despite going all the way up to Woolf and Darwin I was never in the least uncomfortable.

There was a mix up with some folks luggage on the way back (bags going to Quito that should have offloaded at Guaquil(?)) but having watched the care with which it was sorted as we disembarked the boat I suspect that might have been an airline stuff up.

So I would go with Lammerlaw again in an instant.

Alison

Thanks Alison. I'd done a trip on her sister ship in the BVI and had a similar experience.
Alan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom