Lake Travis / Windy Point

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Teknadv3x

Contributor
Reaction score
The lake is sporting a good 25' vis starting @ 55 feet on down. Temp @ 55 was 74 degrees and 57 degrees below 130. Great time to do a advance course. When vis is like this the lake is a lot of fun.

Dave

I was out there as well yesterday. I think I saw you and your buddy. You guys were on O2 whne you got back to the table? We hit 102 feet and was shocked on the vis. Wantd to stay there all day. we managed to get a 55 minute dive in and most of it was below 60 feet.

You are right great time to dive Travis below 60 feet. Thank God for Nitrox

Dave[/QUOTE]

Dove Mansfield park Friday (9/2). Visibility was excellent starting down around 65 feet.

freshwaterdiver:
I was out there as well yesterday. I think I saw you and your buddy. You guys were on O2 whne you got back to the table? We hit 102 feet and was shocked on the vis. Wantd to stay there all day. we managed to get a 55 minute dive in and most of it was below 60 feet.

You are right great time to dive Travis below 60 feet. Thank God for Nitrox

Dave
[/QUOTE]

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom