Lake Travis Scuba now operating from Windy Point

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lake Travis Scuba

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
For those that haven't heard, Lake Travis Scuba has moved operations to Windy Point on Lake Travis. Now you can come to Windy Point for both shore or boat dives.

A shuttle is provided to take you from your car to the boat at the shoreline or while the boat is out the shuttle is available at Windy Point Dive Park to take your gear from the parking area to your set up location or back if you are shore diving.

Reservations are recommended to secure your space on a charter but check with the shuttle driver about going out for a dive if you decide to at the last minute. Check the web site for our charter shedule.

Wednesday Sunset dives begin this month so come out for a evening of diving.

Dive safe and often,

Robert Weiss
Welcome to Lake Travis Scuba

For those that haven't heard, Lake Travis Scuba has moved operations to Windy Point on Lake Travis. Now you can come to Windy Point for both shore or boat dives.

A shuttle is provided to take you from your car to the boat at the shoreline or while the boat is out the shuttle is available at Windy Point Dive Park to take your gear from the parking area to your set up location or back if you are shore diving.

Reservations are recommended to secure your space on a charter but check with the shuttle driver about going out for a dive if you decide to at the last minute. Check the web site for our charter shedule.

Wednesday Sunset dives begin this month so come out for a evening of diving.

Dive safe and often,

Robert Weiss
Welcome to Lake Travis Scuba

You left out the part about your sherpia's Robert

I was trying to keep some of the new services a surprise but now the cat is out of the bag.

With any luck I might be able to make this Wednesday 6 May night dive with you guys. I'll see if I'm going to be in the area by Tuesday or not. Is the rental tank steel or aluminum? I have a tank of my own but I understand that you guys don't have onboard air compressor for refill.

With any luck I might be able to make this Wednesday 6 May night dive with you guys. I'll see if I'm going to be in the area by Tuesday or not. Is the rental tank steel or aluminum? I have a tank of my own but I understand that you guys don't have onboard air compressor for refill.

Tank rentals are aluminum 80's, please let me know in advance if you need tanks. There is no compressor on the boat, airfills are available at Windy Point Dive Park.

Please submit a reservation request to hold your space.

Robert

If you haven't been out with Robert on Giant Stride- you are missing out. Robert operates a great boat, plenty of space, easy access/ exit, comfortable ride. Robert has a wealth of knowledge re Travis dive sites so if you do not know where you want to go, no worries- Robert will help you out. And if you do know where you want to go, Robert will get you there efficiently. Plus the price is great too.
Do yourself a favour and book a dive with him, you will not regret it.

Best
P

Train Right!
Tech Diving Instruction&nbspfrom Austin, TX-&nbsp Deep Down, your training matters, so Train Right - Home
Diving Side Mount- recreational and technical instruction. Deep Down your training matters- Train Right! - Recreational Sidemount

Back
Top Bottom