Lake Travis 9/4/07

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shaggie

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I just got back from WP a little bit ago. I've got to say that given today's 70% chance of rain it was a great day! I've always thought that a 30% chance of no rain was pretty good odds.

Anyways, my buddie Rusty and I had the entire park to ourselves and the lake was as flat as a mill pond. The water was warm and below 40' the vis was about as good as it gets for LT. Down below 120 ffw it got pretty mirky again, but who really needs to dive that deep on a single tank anyways.

Today's found items: one weight pouch with 6 lbs of lead (I left it at the desk at WP) and an old (10 yr old?) long submerged 2 D cell dive light (inop).

3 more very enjoyable dives for the books.

Shag

Glad to read you had a good time. Maybe we can meet out there sometime soon and dive.

I look forward to it Ron. My schedule will hopefully slow down some now that summer is over so I can find more time to dive.

shaggie:
I look forward to it Ron. My schedule will hopefully slow down some now that summer is over so I can find more time to dive.
That is the way my summer has been John. I am looking forward to some more diving with you. Have you been out to the rigs lately? Got anything planned?

Willie

Willie/John,
Then lets go diving this coming Saturday:D

I have a granddaughter's 3rd birthday party this saturday. I will have to catch you the next weekend at the WP camp out.

Willie

I'll be doing a rig dive a week from saturday Willie. Mac chartered the boat this time thru his shop. Looking forward to having some fresh fish for dinner again, YUM!

As for this saturday Enrique, I can't go diving but how would you and Chloe like to go out on the lake with Jessica my girlfriend and me for an afternoon of wakeboarding and tubing? PM me when you get a chance.

JT

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom