Lake Tahoe Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sarita75

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Finally did my report from our trip to Tahoe. The complete report is here: Sarah Goes Scuba Diving

Some photos attached.

Our fearless leader:
Ron_-_Emerald_Bay_Topside_06_08_08_2_.jpg

Heather & Emily @ Meeks Bay:
Heather_and_Emily.jpg

Cal_Neva_Dive_06_08_08_40_.jpg

Fish:
Cal_Neva_Dive_06_08_08_36_.jpg

Cal_Neva_Dive_06_08_08_6_.jpg

Barges_at_Emerald_Bay_06_08_08_16_.jpg

Barges_at_Emerald_Bay_06_08_08_21_.jpg

Barges_at_Emerald_Bay_06_08_08_6_.jpg

Great report and pics Sarah! I'm sorry I missed it too.

great pics Sarah! can you send me the one of your brave and fearless leader? i would love to get that one framed!

I wished we could have dove the barge when we were there. We had kayaks but understand the nearest launch is pretty far away at Baldwin Beach, unless there is something closer? Rubicon wall got boring real quick. The coolest thing I saw was a bigger fish eating the fry within 10 feet of me.

Nice dive report Sarah, thanks for sharing :)

Thank you for posting a great report and the good shots Sarah.
Since my wife and I travel up to Folsom to visit my grandson (see avatar) and oh ya, my daughter and my son-in-law, I’ve been thinking about slipping up to Tahoe for a dive or two.

I guess I should rent extra tanks in Folsom first.

Thanks all. I am really sorry that more divers weren't able to make it, especially because we really did have such a nice time. But perhaps there will be occaission to do it again in the future.

Sorry I'm late again. but great pics Sarah! Your now the official CKDNC photographer!

Wow, the honor is all mine.... But what is CKDNC mean?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom