Lake Murray article

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jethroish

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Just got my Aug 2006 issue of Dive Training.
SWEET!!!!
There is a 3 page article about Lake Murray.
Is that Crazy with his back to the camera?

Wife and I are headed down there on Sunday and will be there until the 21st. Camping at Marietta Landing for the week.

Read the article,,,,have dove the lake many times thru all the seasons......sure would like to know were those indian ruins/artifacts are located.......did find other interesting items at various depths,,,,some very interesting stuffs at 70-85ffw.

That indian down there at the Lake Murray plane put a curse on me and Alan.
(We have to go back and leave a idol to appease soon :wink: )

Artifacts and fossils... Kqwel !! :D

So Jethroish... what are you Driving/RV-ing (ie.. how would a person find you if they came out to Marietta Landing @ Murray?)
I take it you'll be there during the week to avoid the freeks--- good plan !

Timeliner:
So Jethroish... what are you Driving/RV-ing (ie.. how would a person find you if they came out to Marietta Landing @ Murray?)
I take it you'll be there during the week to avoid the freeks--- good plan !

A gray Dodge pickup (to pull the fifth wheel) with lots of chrome, and a blue Dodge pickup (to pull the boat) with a FULL rear view window dive flag.

I would guess that you'll be geting there "late Sunday" and Leaving by Friday afternoon then.
I'm off on Fridays and usually free to dive Sunday from Am to Pm
(I may just miss you but that could be part of your avoid the Freeks plan and it is a good one. )

<---- OBTW... if you check out my Avitar....
That was taken at Marietta Landing ,

Jethroish:
Won't be there until about 7pm on Sunday and leaving by noon Friday.

As I figured :hmmm: ... :whack: You Dog... :bigun2:
Yer 'gonna get in all the good stuff during the week while the rest of us are doing things domestic...

You Rock ! :D

Back
Top Bottom