Lake Lanier (Latrine?)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

adder70

Contributor
Reaction score
I haven't been to Lanier, but I would like to do so. I would prefer to go with someone who has at least some knowledge of the lake. I have my equipment (including dive flag) and should be ready to go any weekend day that I am not out of town.

Please reply or PM me if you are interested.

adder70:
I haven't been to Lanier, but I would like to do so. I would prefer to go with someone who has at least some knowledge of the lake. I have my equipment (including dive flag) and should be ready to go any weekend day that I am not out of town.

Hey, Adder!!
We've chatted.
Give me some contact information. I dive up there most every weekend.
Dennis

I freedive Lanier all the time. NO ONE KNOWS what that dive flag means. So be very careful in choosing your location.
IF you don't mind a freediver tagging along I meet up with you guys!!!

I dive Tidwell park all the time you get there from 400 easy. You guys want to meet up next Saturday there? I'm up for other locations to. I would suggest early morning, it gets real hairy later in the day when surfacing. I can show you great place with lots of fishies!

I wouldn't dive below 30ft. there's mean thermal you hit that's abit chillllly!!!
The Kracken:
Hey, Adder!!
We've chatted.
Give me some contact information. I dive up there most every weekend.
Dennis

adder70:

I have a houseboat and a runabout at Holiday Marina and dive quite frequently all over Lanier...calll me
770-928-2399

Eric

Moyo,
Did a recovery dive at Holiday yesterday for a guy's cell phone, "B" dock, slip 31.
There's a lot of nasty stuff under those docks!!!

Well my 50 hours weeks just got a lot longer for the next couple of weeks. The job that had me going OT just got even bigger for me. New job and misunderstanding about my scope of work.

ARGH!!!!

But at least I am hourly. :D $$$$$ :D

what kinda of stuff did you find kracken?

Hey I'm heading up to lake Jocassee to do some freediving and sling some steal at some fish anyone meet up?

I should be able to dive for a few weekends starting not this weekend but the next, unless that is Labor Day.

For that matter, I might even be able to squeeze in a weekday afternoon dive at some point. I just need to know a couple days ahead to clear it with work.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom