Lake Hydra

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kahwailin

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I am a new diver. I would like to hire for a private guided dive in Lake Hydra for diving there for the very first time. Any recommendations? Thanks!

I am a new diver. I would like to hire for a private guided dive in Lake Hydra for diving there for the very first time. Any recommendations? Thanks!
Find a shop that takes students there and take any course that requires you to be in the water. Wreck, Deep etc. No rec diving allowed.

Where are you in NJ?

Find a shop that takes students there and take any course that requires you to be in the water. Wreck, Deep etc. No rec diving allowed.

Where are you in NJ?
I am in Princeton. I have signed up for the AOW but would like to dive more during weekday morning when I have time while kid is in the school. :)

I am in Princeton. I have signed up for the AOW but would like to dive more during weekday morning when I have time while kid is in the school. :)

Call Atlantis Aquatics. See what they can do for you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom