Lake Golf in Bled, Slovenia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you spend a whole month I would also recommend to go to Piran.
a) it is a beautiful city on the coast
b) you can dive there as well for some dives in the mediterranean.

And of course, since it is a beautiful country there a lots of other things to do and enjoy, especially if you are into outdoor activities.
Next to Piran is famous also Fiesa....many sea horses there on 8m....:wink:

So summer is best time. We have many tourist who come and dive w us :wink: August is worst viz but most fish, september in my opinion is best choise, also accomodation price decress and especialy trafic :wink:
U will need also permit don't forget both lakes are in park.

Thank you very much
One last question, what kind of wetsuit do you use in September, is 5+5 mm enough?

From your video I believe your contact should be this one
Watersports.si | Potapljaj se z nami! | PADI potapljaški tečaji, PADI potapljaška šola, PADI dive courses, PADI, potapljaški izleti - About Us
Will keep it in mind if I happen to pass by Slovenia, I always wanted to see lake Bled
shure....contact is on web page....Watersports.si | Potapljaj se z nami! | PADI potapljaški tečaji, PADI potapljaška šola, PADI dive courses, PADI, potapljaški izleti - Scuba diving Bled Lake, also whats up or viber for more info...anytime and welcome...If will be ice we will have also ice diving here :wink:

Back
Top Bottom