Lady in the Water is good.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stangscuba98a:
You liked that movie? BORING! I would rather sit through all of the TV episodes than that movie.:shakehead

And lady in the water---sucked! Loved all his other movies but that one put me to sleep!

O.K. Sky Captain (jk), so you don't seem to like any of our movies. So what do you like? Airplane? Airforce One? The Aviator? Always? Flying Tigers (Oh, those P40 mock-ups were HORRIBLE!)? Air America? Top Gun? Executive Decision? ConAir? Soul Plane? The Great Waldo Pepper? Flight of the Phoenix (w/ Jimmy)? Flight of the Phonenix (w/ that guy who got dumped by Meg)? The Spirit of St. Louis (w/ Jimmy again)? Firefox? Solo? Chitty Chitty Bang Bang? (O.k. I'm scraping the bottom of my "things that fly" movies barrel) :lol:

-Ben M.

airsix:
O.K. Sky Captain (jk), so you don't seem to like any of our movies. So what do you like? Airplane? Airforce One? The Aviator? Always? Flying Tigers (Oh, those P40 mock-ups were HORRIBLE!)? Air America? Top Gun? Executive Decision? ConAir? Soul Plane? The Great Waldo Pepper? Flight of the Phoenix (w/ Jimmy)? Flight of the Phonenix (w/ that guy who got dumped by Meg)? The Spirit of St. Louis (w/ Jimmy again)? Firefox? Solo? Chitty Chitty Bang Bang? (O.k. I'm scraping the bottom of my "things that fly" movies barrel) :lol:

-Ben M.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Funny. I can take a joke. Just because I work on planes doesn't mean I like plane movies. HAHA. You should have your mouth washed out for even saying soul plane. Saw the trailer and would never sit and watch that garbage.:D

stangscuba98a:
You should have your mouth washed out for even saying soul plane.

:lol: Ha! You noticed! There were some real losers in my list and though I've never (an never will) seen it I knew that one was WAY down there. :D Thanks for being a sport.
-Ben M.

catherine96821:
Miami Vice A-!
I'm with you on that one Catherine. I liked it.

H2Andy:
i loved Sixth Sense (duh), Unbrekable, Signs, and missed the Village, so i'll probably like this movie despite the reviews
I also loved the Sixth Sense, but hated the Village, was undecided on Unbreakable and skipped Signs. I guess I'll just have to watch it and see how it goes.

airsix:
We saw LITW the other day & really enjoyed it. Here's why I think a lot of people don't/won't like it: No beautiful trendy celeb actors. No shock-and-awe action sequences and special effects. No explosions, elicit sex, foul language, or gratuitous violence.

It would have been better with violent sex, and explosions in the background. All the while some random guy in the background would scream obscenities and kill an ewok with a lightsabre.

Jcsgt:
and skipped Signs

oh, you had to see it in the theater ... it scared the crap out of me

in fact, it got into my head so bad, i was looking over my shoulder for a couple of days

do rent it!

H2Andy:
oh, you had to see it in the theater ... it scared the crap out of me

in fact, it got into my head so bad, i was looking over my shoulder for a couple of days

do rent it!

I saw Signs for the first time on an IMAX screen, scared the bejeebus out of me and the wife. One of the best suspense movies ever made as far as I'm concerned, and it didn't rely on heavy special effects to get the job done. There were about 3 or 4 scenes in that movie that made my arms tingle from the jolt of adrenaline. There is just something about a cornfield at night that has always creeped me out since I was a little kid playing around in my grandparent's fields.

I have it on DVD and have watched it about a dozen times with different friends and relatives that have been over and it still hasn't gotten old yet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom