Ladies, who should we send?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubapolly:
I'm not 30 (yet) either :wink: But cave is WAY over 30! Starting to slide down the backside of the hill I'd say (just kidding John :kiss:)
Polly ~ I am way over 30. If this is sliding down the backside of the hill.
I am all for it. Life started to get really interesting AFTER 30. :D

I just started on 40 so far so good. I will let you know in a few years if the 40's are better than the 30's. :wink:

Cave Diver:
By cheating of course! :wink: Remember, with age comes experience! :D
Don't worry about my energy levels, they are justttt fine. (for someone my age.)
I'm not going downhill, I'm just picking up speed! (I know you luv me! :wink:)
I do love the experience part. I have learned so many new ways to be crafty and sly as I have gotten older.
Did I mention life is good at 40?

Cold_H2O:
I just started on 40 so far so good. I will let you know in a few years if the 40's are better than the 30's. :wink:

They are. Much better. Of course, the 30s are also much better than the 20s........

Cave Diver:
The cracker was a tongue in cheek reference (eating crackers in bed) that most missed. It wasn't meant to be rude, apologies if it seemed that way.

She already apparently thinks I'm a weak, tired old man. Hmmm, wonder if I can get her to carry my gear for me.... :wink:

I haven't met anyone yet that I have a problem keeping up with.

Awe, I thought you were being sophmoric and refering to the "polly wanna cracker thing".

I'll carry your gear- wouldn't want you to throw out your back carrying gear, cause that would take the fun out of the evening surface interval :wink:

Well you haven't met me yet. :D

Cave Diver:
I'm not going downhill, I'm just picking up speed! (I know you luv me! :wink:)
:blush:

Walter:
They are. Much better. Of course, the 30s are also much better than the 20s........
I am starting to believe this getting older thing has MANY benefits that I am just starting to tap into.
:D

Walter ~ You are correct.
There is no way I would go back to 20 or 30... 40 has been too much fun.
In a few weeks I will be 41.. Can't wait to see what that will include.

Cold_H2O:
Walter ~ You are correct.
There is no way I would go back to 20 or 30... 40 has been too much fun.
In a few weeks I will be 41.. Can't wait to see what that will include.

I wouldn't want to be 41 again........

Back
Top Bottom